Saturday, March 27, 2010

Garden Stuff

I was trying to think of a name for this post along the lines of: End of March garden pictures of stuff in my garden that really has yet to find it's place or potential... But that was too long.
Then there things that I just see...


So here are some images of stuff from my garden:


Salvaged bird bath garden fairy.


Chimes from my grandmom's garden.



A few rusted hose thingies (put in garden in places to keep the hose from crushing plants as you tug on it...)



Cheapy supposed to be indoor, but has been outdoors for years, decorative gate (has yet to find it's perminent home in the garden...)



Some slab sculptures I made back in school while testing outdoor clay bodies (10 winters now!)



Nephew Dylan Halloween/Fall stick and twine sculpture...



Curly walking sticks (Chloe insists they constantly move about the garden)...



Leaning Pagoda, needs a better footer to rest on this year!



Terra Cotta pagoda that my mom gave me (was in our first house garden and traveled here with us)...



A small river rock which looks similar to a dragonfly wing...

These are just a few of the things out in my garden. Just looking around randomly, watching to see what will grow this year...

Thanks for stopping by! Make sure to stop back for another visit to see what is coming into bloom...

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment