Saturday, November 3, 2012

Windy this fall...

Wind blown everything in this fall garden.
I think the winds from Sandy are still about - circling and keeping the clouds about.
Just swept up the leafs so I could close the automatic garage door without it opening back up 10 times...






And now I think I am going to prepare some clay in the studio to press some of these decaying plants into - inspiration has blown my way... :)





And it's time to ponder the state of this messy garden and possibly set up a plan for next year. Maybe hire help? Better make & sell lots of beads to do that!!!


I wonder when the frost is doing to hit hard for the first time - I always look forward to that photo opportunity (kinda makes up for how messy this garden gets with how cool those photos are...)
- Posted using BlogPress from my mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment