Thursday, May 27, 2010

Purple in the Garden

Dave often says: can we get some plants that aren't green & purple? I just shrug it off. But then again, another excuse to add to the bag of reasons why I need more plants...

So real quick, here is what is going on in my garden since last week...


Iris about done now (seed pods look good this year!)


Silver... Names escape me. First year I have noticed the blooms on this plant (it's spreading nicely too).


Daylillies from a neighbor. The deer usually eat these before we see any flowers.



Ah, the St. John's Wort... Lovely already!!'


And I wonder what is going on with these cone flowers? Might they be diseased or cross bred in a funky way? This is one from seed from previous years blooms. They are all over the place this year... Will have to see unless anyone has suggestions...


I love getting Chloe garden toys! She and I can go out there for hours if we had that much uninterrupted time...


Her teachers at school often comment about how she does try to "catch bugs" including bumble bees. She is not scared of bugs like the rest of the kids. Pretty cool I think!

Thanks for stopping by! See you next week! I'm off to glaze some of my flower pendants for my Etsy shop...
- Posted From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment