Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Gardener's Fantasy Land

I kept seeing ads in Garden Design Magazine or maybe Fine Gardening for:

I've been wanting to get up there in the last year, and a couple of weeks ago, took Chloe on our Friday outing day...

If I had a million dollars, I know exactly where I would be spending a large portion of it...
This place was amazing!

And check out this indoor fern wall...
I so want one of these in my dream garden addition to my house...

Chloe loves the fountains!
No matter where we go, if there are fountains, she has got to get her fingers into them...
And is usually soaking wet after.

Actually, Longwood Gardens has a new children's garden...
And Chloe is getting big enough now to run around there...
Another outing for Mommy and Chloe?!!!

Thanks for stopping by...
And if you have time to stop by either of these places, they are worth the trip (and are close enough to make a day trip out of both places!)

2 comments: