Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Chloe Smelling a Flower... and some dogwood trees

This last weekend we took some time to go to Woodside Farm Creamery for a bit of a treat.
While there, Chloe was picking dandelions and buttercups.
Of course, she had to smell each one (no wonder why her allergies started kicking in on Sunday)...

Here is a quick picture of something that I pass every day, but won't be around forever since these two trees will be growing into each other, creating a larger looking tree with two trunks...

The two dogwood trees stand to the left and to the right of the "wishing well".
Should've cropped the picture better, but I've got to get more work done...
But I wanted to post something here on the garden blog...

Can I just say - holy cow... I think I'm in trouble with over seeding my garden.

Any friends in the area wanting some native plants (mostly perennials) get in touch with me to come dig some up for your garden... it's going to be a bit crowded in there if not...

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Would be interesting to know if Mother Nature planted those trees so close or was it a human?
    Your Chloe is precious!

    ReplyDelete