Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Has It Really Been A Couple Of Weeks?...

Oh, how the time flies when you have little ones, a house and a business to run…
And I want to keep up with the Tuesday Garden Party Blog Event,
Which is hosted by Jami of An Oregon Cottage

I think I will have time to catch up on all the pictures I have been taking this fall…
Maybe by this winter…
Seed Themed Faerie House...
We went to the local garden center: Gateway Garden Center on Sept. 25 for their Faerie House Event…
Which was pretty cool! I have so many pics...
Tinker Chloe getting ready to see the Faerie Garden Houses
Chloe got dressed up in her Tinker Bell outfit, but that lasted about 10 minutes until it started to itch her around the neck and the bottom part of the dress ripped on one of the garden carts as she tried to climb up for a ride… 

So many pics, so little time right now…

Hope all is well with you and your garden!
Thanks for stopping by...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Marsha for stopping by! The garden party will be going on all fall and winter, so keep working on those photos- love to see 'em. :-) I'm going to have a list of Winter link-up themes tomorrow at the Tuesday Garden Party, so check in and plan your posts- I'm sure photos will fit into any of them...

    ReplyDelete