Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Cone Flower Mosaic for the Garden Party

So it is Tuesday Wednesday, and I am a little late for 
and 


Well, we all know how that goes sometimes… 
And look, surprise: Cone Flowers…
Most of the pictures were taken on the same cone flower plant just yesterday afternoon (this is one of the plants that the deer have dead headed for me consistently for the last two summers).


I love going through my digital pictures (I tend to take a lot in rapid succession) and it looks like stop animation. Well, until I figure out how to take those pictures and make them into a video, I'll just keep making mosaics out of them… 
This above mosaic is of my 7 month old (7 months already?!!!): Riley. My husband often comments "Marsh, why don't you just take a video if you are going to take that many pictures?" 
A video is too boring if you ask me… 
I like trying to find those glimpses of the perfect moment (they are often the "not so perfect" pose)...

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: