Friday, July 23, 2010

The Other Side Hill...

This is a story currently unfurling...

White Pines planted by previous owners 25+ years ago. Too big to be so close to house. Shaded roof causing wet roof and moldy situation (black mold).


Great new owners cut them down for us last fall.



See, nice open area now. Shrubs and odd things now out of place... And lots of weeds growing and taking over!



Nice color in early spring, but overgrown profusely.



Now the shrubs are gone... I did transplant the iris into my garden (as I promised the previous owner because they were from her grandmother's garden)...




This is the view from my neighbors house.


How ugly is that! Although, now mulched...


And what a pain that shady hill is going to be to have to plan out plantings...


I would hate to walk out of my garage and see this every day... Yet they do!


I just hope I can help their landscape friend with plantings...


I think they are thinking lots of clean looking plantings.


If it were up to me, I'd give them color! And lots of my plants divided up...

I do think we need to figure out where the property line is so we can keep clean for future owners and responsibility... I do have some ideas for our side!

Suggestions welcome!
Thanks for stopping by...
-- Pictures Taken With & Posted From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment