Sunday, April 26, 2009

A blog for my garden inspirations

I have found that I want to share a lot of the pictures that I am taking out in my backyard garden (and the bit of woods that borders it...).

And my Marsha Neal Studio Blog was becoming a bit overwhelmed with garden images...
And not so much of my artwork as I had planned...
So my garden will now have it's own place...

This is early morning - mid August 2008.
Right now April 2009 just a few plants are starting to bloom and the annual seeds are starting to open up and show a little green in the brown soil...

These are one of my absolute favorite plants in the garden - a lily of sorts...

And a preying mantis that made me feel so small and intrusive into her world at that particular moment. It makes you wonder how many other tiny eyes are on you without you knowing.

Right now I'm watching every day to see how things are progressing into what I hope will become...

Well, I've got a lot of ideas on what it is to become, and I hope to discover them and share it here with you...

Thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment