Friday, November 12, 2010

Falling Leafs...

Believe it or not, we still have quite a few trees almost at peak.


While others have been bare for weeks...


This picture above was taken at dusk with my iPhone and the moon is in there between the trees...


I loved how this leaf was turned over and contrasted with all the others blowing about...


The breeze had all these leafs impaled into the grass, and the sun shining behind them just made them glow...


More contrasting backsides of leafs...


Chloe and I playing with shadows before school one morning this last week...


I love this picture of Chloe holding up the strand of cranberries we strung the other night...


There are so many colors and textures around right now...


But not for long... They are starting to really turn brown and wilt...


Which of course is perfect for gathering into piles for playing...

-- Pictures Taken With & Posted From My iPhone

1 comment: