Sunday, October 25, 2009

Blog Open Studio Event...

Sunday, October 25, 2009
1-4pm EST
I am taking part of a Blog Open Studio Event with 18 other earth clay artists!
So please stop by to see some of my clay work and have a glimpse into my studio...

My garden and outside in nature is where I find my inspiration for a lot of my work...

These tightly wound, soon to open Morning Glory petals have caught my eye recently...


So into the studio they came...


From a chunk of clay, a small ball was rolled out, then compressed in-between two textured pieces of wood to reveal this little piece...


A little larger than the actual fall blooms, but full of potential use.


And here they are, in a Chocolate Clay and a Porcelain Clay, ready for their first firing...
To see how they look after they are glazed and fired a final time, you will have to stop by my main Marsha Neal Studio Blog on Sunday, Oct. 25th for the reveal...

A full tutorial will also follow later this next week on the Marsha Neal Studio Blog and they will be made available for purchase through my Etsy Shop and Bead Shows via D7 Studio...

1 comment:

  1. Hey girlie,
    go to my blog and look at the flowers I saw in Florida...talk to you soon, love to all, k

    ReplyDelete